Flag of Russia

Flag of Russia

Ivan the terrible

Ivan the terrible

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Opinions of Stalin

I am a Russian artist, but no longer am I allowed to freely express my artistic talents. Stalin has purged the Russian nation of any art and culture. Stalin has threatened any opposition to this decision with death! I can not do what I love most anymore, and I'm tired of all this oppression and dictatorship. Cultural conformity?! I do not want to be the same as all those around me, I want free expression and free speech. However, I would never dare speak a word of this out loud, for fear of death. These are hard times, and one does not know who he can trust. Under Stalin's "Five-year plan" the basic needs of our country have been neglected, giving way to military improvement. Our standard of living has been lowered greatly, all for buildup of our military! It would do our country much good to focus inwardly instead of on international affairs, as there are already numerous problems that should be dealt with here. I can take no more of Stalin!

No comments: