Flag of Russia

Flag of Russia

Ivan the terrible

Ivan the terrible

Saturday, January 19, 2008

How Peasants in Russia were influenced by the French Revolution

Dear Journal,
That man, Napoleon, has once again tried to attack our precious country.  Me, living in Moscow was forced to evacuate and leave while they burned down the city leaving that imbecile and his troops stuck in our freezing climate.  I have heard rumors that he is just a short little man and it infuriates me that he feels he has to invade my country and disrupt my life just for his personal benefit.  Does he really think he can defeat the great Russia? Ha! What a naive little person.  I am now living in a small town near Moscow with a few other commoners.  We are trying to get by with whatever food we have but it is hard seeing as though we were forced to leave our homes.  I hope that this Napoleon man is executed, for not only has he been stupid in his attempted conquests, but he has disrupted my country's order as well.

No comments: