Flag of Russia

Flag of Russia

Ivan the terrible

Ivan the terrible

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Russian Peasant's View of the Rich, Poor, and Those In Between

I am a working class citizen.  Along with other members of my class I joined the labor aristocracy, proving that I am a leader of the working class.  I like to drink a lot and I often get very drunk, however I tend to get into many fights which causes pain and misery for me and my family.  I really don't feel the need to go to church anymore, it's a waste of my time.  God isn't going to do anything to help me make more money and be able to support my family more than I do now.  Churches just support the rich people and benefit only them, that and the fact that there are barely any churches around anymore.  I'm now doing what I can to get by and I just keep going by on the chance that one day things might improve, but for now I'm just coasting by day to day.

No comments: